Umm Al Quwain Free Zone (UAQ) is one of the fastest-growing free zones and the first free zone in the UAE. The free zone was established in 2014 and has been a pioneer in providing companies with the necessary infrastructure and facilities to operate. You can set up your free zone business entity in Umm Al Quwain Free Zone (UAQFZ) by following the steps mentioned in this blog post. This is the best guide for Umm Al Quwain free zone company formation.
Umm Al Quwain free zone company formation offers:
UAQ is a popular choice for foreign investors who wish to establish their business in an environment that fosters economic growth and development. UAQ Free Trade Zone offers a convenient location close to the UAE’s primary sea ports and it is one hour from Dubai International Airport and Sharjah International Airport. This means easy access to markets throughout the world. The progressive business environment at UAQFTZ makes it simple to operate in a safe and secure environment. The following are some of the benefits offered by UAQ:
1. A wide range of financial services is available within the free zone community, including bankable facilities for companies with SMEs, medium-sized businesses, and large corporations.
2. Access to competitively priced utilities such as electricity, water, and telecommunications.
3. Umm Al Quwain’s free trade zone offers flexible business conditions.
4. It also offers low-cost licenses for various activities and low-cost leases for office space and warehouses.
5.. UAQ FTZ has low corporate tax rate benefits and also owns 100 %ownership benefits with no restrictions on currency exchange.
Types of Licenses issued by the Umm al Quwain Free Trade Zone :
The Umm al Quwain Free Trade Zone (UFQFTZ) is a government entity in the UAE. The UFQFTZ offers licenses to businesses that are based in or has an interest in operating in the Emirate of Umm al Quwain. The licenses issued by the UFQFTZ are categorized into two major categories: Trade Licenses and Business Licenses. These can be issued after an application is submitted, followed by an assessment of your qualifications. Once you are approved, you can start your business in the UAE.
1. Commercial License
2. General Trading License
3. Consulting Services, Professional Services License
4. Micro Businesses License
5. Umm Al Quwain freelance permit for a freelance visa.
6. Industrial License
The UAQ Free trade zone license offers the following features:
1. The Umm Al Quwain free zone company formation can be done without being physically present.
2. The UAE does not limit the number of shareholders, and approvals for external parties can be made at standard prices.
3. The UAE allows foreign entrepreneurs to obtain residency visas, which can help them establish businesses in the country.
Steps to start a UAQ company formation :
If you’re considering incorporating UAQ free zone, or have already decided to go forward with it, check out our free consultation. We’ll give you all the information you need to know about the process, including how long it will take, how much it will cost, and what needs to be done. We’ll give you detailed info on our company formation services – there’s no obligation! Contact us today to set up an appointment! Here are the simple guidelines for company formation :
1. Choose the company name and do the trademark registration
2. Choose the business activity and its location in UAQ like a free zone, offshore, or mainland.
3. Decide the legal type of a company and submit the application for a license in UAQ.
4. After the necessary document submission, start your residency Visa process.
5. At last you can open a local or international business bank account by submitting all company documents to the bank.
We at Legal House Dubai help you to set up your business in Umm Al Quwain as a Business Setup consultant. Our team of consultants has strong experience in setting up businesses in UAE, we have a very good record of successful businesses in Umm Al Quwain. We do business setup, accounting, taxes, legal services, Visa services, etc. We help you to start your business from scratch. We guide you on how to start a business in umm al Quwain, and what are the requirements for it. Feel free to touch with us to know the umm al Quwain free zone company setup cost and umm al Quwain free zone visa cost. It actually depends on the type of license and the number of visas you wish to have for your company setup.
Before applying for a license, you must have an MOA memorandum of association and POA power of attorney legal documents. If you have a shareholder then their passport copies also may be required.
yes, you can have facilities such as rental office space, Flexi desk, and warehouses.
Maximum one or two visas you can get.