Home >Golden Visa
WE HELP TO
The Dubai Golden Visa program offers long-term residency visas to individuals from diverse backgrounds. The program has attracted investors, entrepreneurs, real estate investors, business investors, students and those with outstanding talents including medical professionals and researchers.
The Golden Visa is an investment program for non-Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) residents that offers a fast track to citizenship in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) for those who invest a minimum of AED 2M in real estate or any business formation.
We offer Pro services
Eligibility Of Golden Visa
The most recent update to UAE residency guidelines permits candidates with various backgrounds to apply for a 5-year UAE residence visa or a 10-year residence visa. The reason for the golden visa Dubai or UAE is to attract foreign investment and encourage business development in the region. The golden visa is an investment to identify those who contribute positively to society and help them with a long-term visa that is valid for five and IO years, renewable thereafter.
• The applicant must have an investment of at least AED 2 million. This can be invested in any kind of property (residential, commercial or agricultural), business, government bonds or intellectual property rights.
• There are no restrictions on nationality or age regarding applicants; however, they should be able to provide proof of their source of income if they don’t have it yet.
• You must be at least 18 years old.
• You must have no criminal record or history of fraud or tax evasion.
• You must have a clean credit history with no bankruptcies or loans on your property or assets.
Categories of Golden Visa:
- Investor Residency
- Outstanding students
- Retired foreigner
- Entrepreneur Residency
- Specialized talents and researchers
- Professionals (Engineer /Doctors )
- Humatarian Pioneers
Documents required for a Golden visa are:
• Passport or national ID card
• Evidence of sufficient funds for the purchase of property in UAE (bank statements)
• Two recent passport-size photos, including one with a white background (not more than 6 months old)
• For a commercial investor, the company financial documents are required like Trade License, Sponsor residency, bank statements, and other Tax and VAT details.