Home >Employment Visa
WE HELP TO
The Employment Visa or Awork visa is a document issued by an immigration authority that allows a foreign citizen to work in a certain country. The visa may be granted for a limited time period or it may be granted indefinitely.
At Legal House, we are committed to providing you with the best employment visa services available. We understand what it takes to get a work permit that is right for you, and we’re here to help you do just that.
Our Employment Visa Services
We do offer employment services for the following types Labor quota approval, Emirates ID with medical benefit, entry permit, the visa application process, labor contract documentation , change status, residence visa stamping, and many more.
• Processing of employment visa applications, including all required paperwork and necessary documents.
• Assistance with obtaining residence permits for your employees.
• Assistance with obtaining work permits for expatriates who have been hired by your company.
• Employment visa renewals
• Employment visa cancellation when contract termination or end service situation.
After Entry the process is :
l. Type Medical and Emirates ID application and first go for Medical Test and then for Emirates ID fingerprint
2. After receiving the Medical Certificate type Labour Contract and Visa Stamping application
3. Get the seal and signature of the sponsor and employee on the Labour Contract and submit through Tas ‘heel Centre
4. Get seal and signature of the sponsor on Visa stamping application, Attach Tas’heel receipt and submit at Immigration Department along with Original Passport
5. Pay for Courier if the Application is Normal and the Passport will be delivered after Two days
6. Visa stamped Passport can be received by hand if the Application is Urgent.
7. Labour Contract will come through Post Box after one week. Application status can be tracked through www.mol.gov.ae by entering IN number which is printed on the application.
Required documents For Employment Visa :New Residence Visa stamping of a Company Employee
• Prepaid e-form application.
• Original passport of the sponsored employee.
• 2 photographs (white background) of the sponsored employee
• Original medical certificate
• Copy of Emirates ID application with the seal of EIDA after fingerprint
• Copy of valid commercial license
• Copy of valid Immigration establishment card
• Labour Contract submission receipt (Tas ‘heel)
Why you choose us:
We assist companies in the United Arab Emirates to apply for and obtain employment visas for their employees. Our team of professional representatives PRO’s has extensive experience obtaining large numbers of visas for contracting and trading companies. We have developed a Customer Relationship Management system to maintain precise control of all touchpoints with our clients.
We help process employment visas for employees. An employment visa is required for all foreign nationals seeking employment in a company registered in the United Arab Emirates. The employment visa is issued following the approval from the UAE Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs. An employment visa is issued by the Immigration Department. After an employee has entered the country on an employment visa, we can stamp his or her passport to complete the formalities of obtaining a residence visa. For all your immigration needs, contact our specialist consultants.
GET IN TOUCH
Frequently Asked Questions
In the UAE, an employer or employee may end a labor contract during the
probation period without giving notice.
And It is illegal for employers to ask employees to pay for their own visas. If an
employee leaves a job, he or she is not liable for any of the employer’s costs. If an
employee cannot pay for a flight home, the last employer will arrange and pay for
There will be a serious consequences for both the employee and the employer. If
you stay out of the country for more than six months, your visa will be
automatically cancelled. Once your visa is cancelled, you cannot re-enter the
UAE without getting a new visa from an embassy or consulate outside of the
And there is chance that the employer may have reported you as absconding. If
you come back now, they may arrest you at the airport.
I .Offer letter: Once you have accepted a job offer, the employer will typically
begin the process of obtaining a work permit and entry permit on your behalf.
This process can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on
the employer’s internal processes and the requirements of the relevant government
2. Signing the contract: Once the work permit and entry permit have been
approved, the employer will typically send you a contract to sign. This step can be
completed relatively quickly, usually within a few days to a week.
3 .Employee’s work permit: After you have signed the contract, the employer will
apply for your work permit through the Ministry of Human Resources and
Emiratisation (MOHRE). This step can take up to two weeks, depending on the
specific requirements and processing times.
4.Completing the last formalities: Once your work permit has been approved, the
employer will apply for your residence visa through the General Directorate of
Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) in the emirate where you will be
working. This step typically involves a medical examination and other
formalities, which can take up to two weeks to complete. Once your residence
visa has been approved, you will be able to enter the UAE and begin work.
After a visa has been officially cancelled, a person has 30 days to leave the UAE
or be fined for overstaying.
If you are caught overstaying your visa, you will be charged a fine of AED 125
for the first day and then AED 25 for each subsequent day. There is also a service
charge of AED 100 when you leave the country.
And If you stay in the country beyond the grace period, your name could be
added to a list of people who are not permitted to enter the country.