Business Setup in Sharjah
Home > Business Setup In Sharjah
WE HELP TO
Business Setup In Sharjah
Sharjah is a popular destination for business investors, as evidenced by its role as the hub of Air Arabia and the fact that logistics companies dealing in airfreight tend to base themselves at Sharjah’s International Free Zone (SAIF).
The Hamriyah Free Zone is a popular choice for ocean freight companies and/or sea freight. The zone boasts its port, including customs clearance and warehousing facilities. As Dubai is the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates, many corporate employees live in Sharjah, which has a slower pace of life than its neighboring city, as well as better schools for their children. If you choose to establish your business in Sharjah, it greatly simplifies your employees’ commute to work, allowing them to start each workday with a fresh mind and be more productive at their jobs.
Sharjah Business setup
To set up a business in Sharjah, you must complete the following procedures:
- Sign a rental agreement and a Memorandum of Association (MoA) in a public notary.
- Obtain all necessary documents and have them processed to obtain a payment voucher.
- Obtain a trade license and pay the license fees.
- Obtain a naming approval from the Name Board.
- Apply for an establishment card Determine the type of business entity you want your business to be.
- Apply to the Department of Economic Development (DED) for a business license, and have an authorized notary public otarize the memorandum of association.
- To get a trade license from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, file your company documents with the Directorates of Economic Development (DED).
- After registering the trade name and receiving initial approval, a company must secure approval from the Municipality in order to operate.
Legal Entities in the Emirate of Sharjah
Choose the right location to setup your business in Sharjah:
List of free zones in Sharjah:
Document Required to Start a Business in Sharjah:
The following documents are required for registering a company in Sharjah:
- License form
- Approval from the Ministry of Economy
- Approvals from other government entities, if called for
- Certified copy of the tenancy contract
- Certified No Objection letter, passport, visa, and residency Xerox copies of the shareholders
- Land map or ownership certificate Xerox copy
- Tenancy agreement
- Legal Affairs approval
- Partnership contract certified by the Public Notary
- Trade name certificate, as proof of trade name reservation
Why choose us:
Legal House Worldwide provides a platform to start a business in Sharjah, UAE. Our Sharjah-based team has years of experience in this field with local expertise. We can make the process smooth and hassle free because we have experience dealing with ,Commercial Contract drafting, visa, and licensing requirements. Fell free to contact us.
GET IN TOUCH
Get Cost For Sharjah Business Setup
CHOOSE BUSINESS LOCATION
LLC ,Share holder, partnership, Sole establishment.
Tradename search, availability
and Security Clarence
MOA, POA ,Local Service agent etc..
Inside /Outside UAE
Office space ,Flexi desk, Rentals
Frequently Asked Questions
To obtain a trade license in Sharjah, you will need to provide the following:
- A copy of your passport and residency visa (if applicable)
- A copy of the tenancy contract for your office space
- A no-objection certificate (NOC) from your sponsor (if applicable)
- Proof of payment of the trade license fees
- Other documents may be required depending on the nature of your business and the type of license being applied for.
The process for obtaining a visa for a company employee in Sharjah may vary depending on the specific type of visa being applied for. Generally, the process involves the
- Applying for a work permit through the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE)
- Obtaining a medical fitness certificate from a government-approved health center
- Applying for an entry permit through the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA)
- Completing the visa application process, including biometrics and documentation, through the GDRFA
- Activating the visa by obtaining a residence permit from the GDRFA.
The cost of a Freezone license in Sharjah varies depending on the specific Freezone and the type of license required. Generally, prices range from a few thousand to thirty of thousands of dirhams. It’s best to check with the specific Freezone for an accurate cost estimate.
Manufacturing Trade and commerce, Tourism and hospitality,Education and training,Healthcare,Information,technology and telecommunications.
Yes, a business in Sharjah can operate outside of the emirate and even outside of the UAE, depending on the legal structure and the business activity. However, the business must comply with the regulations and requirements of the other jurisdictions where it operates.
Yes, foreigners can set up a Sole Establishment in Sharjah, which allows 100% foreign ownership. However, they will need to appoint a local service agent who will act as a liaison between the business and government authorities.
Minimum investment of AED 75,000 for an LLC or AED 150,000 for a Free Zone company and supported documents such as business license, office space contract, msurance.
Serenity Is Multi-Faceted Blockchain Based Ecosystem, Energy Retailer For The People, Focusing On The Promotion Of Sustainable Living, Renewable Energy Production And Smart Energy Grid Utility Services.
- Renewal of business license
- Renewal of residency visas for business owners and employees
- Filing of annual financial statements and audit reports
- Payment of corporate and other taxes, if applicable
- Compliance with labor laws and regulations
A business in Sharjah can open a bank account with any of the local or international banks operating in the UAE. However, the bank may require certain documents and information, such as the business license, Memorandum and Articles of Association, and proof of identity and residence of the shareholders and directors.
• Market demand and competition
• Legal and regulatory requirements
• Cost and availability of resources, such as labor, office space, and utilities
• Tax and financial considerations
- A local service agent is required for foreign-owned businesses that operate as a Sole Establishment in Sharjah.
- A local service agent is a UAE national who acts as a liaison between the business and government authorities.
- Legal House Can help you in assisting business process guide and also acts a local sponsor for your business.