Family Visa Services
Home >Family Visa Services
WE HELP TO
The UAE government has made certain Lilles and regulations for family visa services in Dubai. These rules and regulations need to be followed by the sponsor in order to get their family members come to Dubai. There are various kinds of family visas, like dependent visas or independent visas, which have different requirements and may also have different fees associated with them. UAE Residence Visa and Employment Visa holders can sponsor their families for visas. We can assist you with the visa processing paperwork for a residence
visa on certain conditions, with additional charges for our service.
OUR PRO SERVICES
Family visa services in dubai
Anyone who has a residence visa can sponsor his or her family. You must earn at least AED 4,000 per month, have company-provided housing, and meet other requirements. If you are sponsoring parents for a family visa in Dubai, you will need to submit the correct documentation. Once all the documents have been submitted and reviewed, the family visa will be issued within 3 to 4 working days.
Documents Required for Family visa in Dubai:
- Prepaid e-form application (available at Typing Centre)
- Passport copies of wife & children
- One photograph (white background) of each sponsored person
- Sponsor’s passport copy and Emirates ID Copy
- Attested Marriage Certificate (Attestation from UAE Embassy in home country and Foreign Affairs in UAE)
- Attested Birth Certificate of child (Attestation from UAE Embassy in home country and Foreign Affairs in UAE)
- Tenancy Contract (accommodation rental agreement). It has to be attested through the Ejari online system of the Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA)
- Employment Contract to be attested from Immigration Department provided that the salary’ shall not be less than Dh4000 or Dh3000 + accommodation. If the Applicant works with government or semi-government department, then salary certificate does not need attestation
- Confirmation letter in Arabic for daughter older than 18, stating that she is still not maried Parent (sponsor) has to be signed on the letter
- The last three months’ bank statement if the profession is weak or the basic salary is less than Dh3000
If the sponsor is an investor/partner, the following additional documents are required:
- Trade License copy & partners List (second page of license)
- L.L.C. Agreement (share value should not be less than Dh70,OOO)
- Investor visa guarantee deposit receipt copy (deposit receipt for LLC Panner and deposit receipt for Professional License)
No need for immigration clearance for a wife when she comes on Residence Visa under the husband’s sponsorship.
For Family visa renewal:
- Prepaid application form (can be prepared from Typing Centre)
- One photograph (white background) of each sponsored person.
- Original passport of each sponsored person
- Original copy of valid Medical Certificate (for those who are above I8 years old)
- Copy of the sponsor’s employment contract (for private company staff) or salary certificate (for government / semi-government / free zone staff), provided that his/her salary shall not be less than Dh4000 or Dh3000 + accommodation
- Copy of the sponsor’s passport and valid residence permit
- Tenancy Contract (accommodation rental agreement). It has to be attested through the Ejari online system of the Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA)
- Confirmation letter in Arabic for daughter older than IS, stating that she is still not married. The parent (sponsor) has to be signed on the letter.
If you’re looking for family visa services, we recommend that you give our visa services team a call or send them a WhatsApp message. We will be happy to provide you with all the information and charge details necessary to start the process.
It’s important to remember that each family visa is different, so there are many documents and procedures involved. The type of visa (wife and children resident visa, parents resident visa, sponsoring a maid visa) will determine how much security deposit is required.