If you’re looking for the best international banks In Dubai to open a business bank account for your new company formation in UAE, then this article will guide you through the process of choosing the right bank for your financial needs.
List of top international banks in Duba and its banking services in UAE:
Dubai is one of the most important financial centers in the world. The city has several international banks that offer a wide range of services, including personal banking and corporate banking. The DIFC’s (Dubai International Financial Centre’s) aim is to create a business environment that encourages innovation, enterprise, and competitiveness by providing a unique combination of free trade, free capital movement, and free governance that are not available elsewhere in the UAE or in many other parts of the world. Here are some of the best international banks in Dubai:
- HSBC Middle East: HSBC Middle East is a full-service bank licensed in the UAE. The bank has over 20 years of experience in providing financial services to corporate and individual clients. The bank offers a wide range of products and services including investment banking, commercial banking, consumer banking, international banking, corporate finance, and trade finance. The Bank’s headquarters are located in Dubai with branches across the UAE including Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and Fujairah.
- Standard Chartered Bank: Standard Chartered offers a wide range of products and services to both individuals and businesses including personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management services, and insurance products such as life insurance policies or travel insurance policies when you’re traveling abroad for work or leisure purposes.
- Royal Bank of Canada: It is a Canadian multinational financial services company and the largest bank in Canada by assets. The bank serves over 16 million clients and has 80,000 employees worldwide. The bank also offers insurance, trust, and wealth management services.
- BNP Paribas Middle East: it is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas, one of the world’s leading financial services groups. BNPP M E has over 20 years of experience in the UAE and offers a full range of banking and retail services for individuals and corporate customers.
- Credit Suisse AG: Credit Suisse provides investment banking services through its global network of subsidiaries across nearly all major financial centers worldwide. Its product offering includes equities research; fixed-income sales & trading; corporate lending; asset management; investment banking advisory; private banking; wealth management; custody & fund administration solutions. Credit Suisse also offers specialized solutions for institutional clients.
- Citibank N.A: it is one of the leading international banks in Dubai. It has been operating since 1970 and is an American multinational financial services corporation. The bank offers a wide range of financial products and services to large corporations, governments, financial institutions, and individuals all over the world. Citi serves approximately 100 million customer accounts in more than 160 countries with more than 7,000 offices worldwide and employs approximately 262,000 people. The bank operates under the brand names Citicorp and Citi.
- The Arab African International Bank is one of the largest commercial banks in Dubai and provides a wide range of products and services to individuals, corporate entities as well as other financial institutions including other banks. The bank was founded by a group of businessmen from Egypt who had migrated to Dubai after seeking refuge from political instability within their home country.
- Habib Bank A.G Zurich: It is a private bank that offers services to both individuals and corporate clients. The banking services offer many financial products and services including investment banking, asset management, and retail banking services. It also provides its clients with foreign exchange facilities and financing options for foreign trade transactions. Additionally, this bank offers Islamic banking services to its customers by establishing Islamic windows in its branches located in different parts of Pakistan like Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore, Rawalpindi, etc.
- Banque Libanaise Pour Le Commerce: It is one of the oldest banks in Lebanon. offers a wide range of products and services including personal banking, corporate banking, and treasury management services. It also provides investment products for its clients such as mutual funds and stocks/bonds trading among others. The bank offers different types of accounts for its customers including savings accounts, checking accounts, certificates of deposits (CDs), brokerage accounts, money market accounts, and more. For international remittances, this bank supports wire transfers from anywhere in the world through SWIFT or BIC codes with competitive exchange rates available upon request. It also accepts payments through SWIFT transfers from any other bank worldwide using its correspondent account number or IBAN number depending on where the payment originates from.
What are the benefits of Offshore banking in Dubai UAE?
This is a great solution for those who want to invest their money in a foreign country. Offshore banking has many benefits, but the most important ones are:
- Offshore banking in Dubai allows you to save on taxes if you are not a citizen of the UAE but want to invest in Dubai’s real estate market.
- Complete confidentiality of your account. And money will be completely safe from any kind of domestic or international financial crisis.
- Higher interest rates compared to local banks.
- No currency restrictions or exchange controls. This also means that there are no tax implications as well.
What should consider before choosing an international bank in UAE?
As a foreign business investor, you want to be sure that your money is safe and secure at all times. When it comes to choosing an international bank, there are many factors that you need to take into account. Those are :
1. Location and accessibility of branches
2. You should compare exchange rates and associated fees when using different banks’ services. Banks often offer competitive exchange rates, but they also charge fees for transfers between currencies. These fees can add up quickly if you do multiple transfers per month.
3. Banks that should offer mobile banking are not.
4. Check if they meet your banking service requirements meet are not.
5. check what kind of security measures they offer.
6. Check for the hidden fee or any other additional charges they do.
Here’s how we can help you:
At Legal House Dubai, we can help you with business setup services and business bank account opening in the United Arab Emirates. We also assist you with residency visa services. I’d be happy to discuss my services with you and help you choose the best fit for you. Get in touch to book a consultation Today!!