Electronic / Cyber Laws
Home >Electronic / Cyber Laws
WE HELP TO
Our law firm Legal House in Dubai has close ties with forensic accountants and
legal experts outside of the United Arab Emirates. We can trace dispersed assets around the world to ensure that those who have been defrauded are able to recover their money. Similarly, we represent clients accused of cybercrime and have a proven track record of navigating complex cases and securing positive outcomes for our clients.
We know that cybercrime is increasingly sophisticated and fast-moving. We also know that fraudsters are always seeking new ways to trick people into parting with their money, or with their personal information. That’s why we provide targeted and comprehensive solutions to help protect against fraud.
WE TAKE CARE OF
Cyber law in dubai
Electronic/cyber law refers to the laws that apply to the use of technology and the internet. The Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) is one of the best
places in the world for electronic/cyber law. The main objective of electronic/cyber law is to regulate the use of technology and prevent cyber crimes.
Electronic/cyber law deals with the following issues:
- Protection of personal data from unauthorized access
- Protection of intellectual property rights
- Regulation of e-commerce transactions and transactions conducted over the Internet
- Regulation of information security systems (including databases) in companies and organizations
What We Provide:
We are a law finn dedicated to cyber law in the UAE. We provide legal advice on the following topics:
- Cybercrime and fraud
- Data protection and privacy
- Intellectual propeny rights, including copyrights and patents
- Internet adveltising and marketing
- Online trade and e-commerce