Home >Silver Visa
WE HELP TO
In the UAE, a Silver Visa is a type of residence visa that is issued to people who want to live and work in the country. It allows you to stay in the UAE for up to 5 years, after which you can apply for permanent residence. This is a great option for those who want to work in the UAE long-term, but don’t have enough money to pay for a full-fledged residence visa.
At Legal House, we help you get a silver visa. You can rest assured that our pro service team will take care of all your needs so that you can focus on what matters most to you.
How To Get UAE Silver Visa
Foreign investors can obtain the UAE silver visa by purchasing real estate or making an investment in business or industry. Investors must also meet certain requirements, such as having no criminal record and not being employed in UAE.
The Dubai Silver Visa is a great way to get a residency in the United Arab Emirates. It’s not for everyone, though—here are the different types of visas available:
1. The Residency Visa: This is the most popular visa, and it can be obtained by making an investment in property or business. You must have at least I million dirhams (Dhs) to invest, which will give you residency for 5 years.
2. The Retirement Visa: You must be over 55 years old and make an investment of at least 500,000 Dhs into a pension fund account or buy property in Dubai worth more than I million Dhs.
3. The Talent Visa: If you have special skills in science or technology that can benefit the UAE economy and society, you may qualify for this type of visa. You must also have at least I million Dhs to invest into your business or buy property worth more than I million Dhs in Dubai.
Silver Visa Requirements:
In order to qualify for a UAE silver visa, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Be a citizen of a country that has a valid diplomatic agreement with the United Arab Emirates.
• Have no criminal record in the country of residence and any other country they have lived in for more than 6 months over the last 5 years. (this includes traffic violations)
• Be at least 18 years old.
• You must have sufficient financial resources to support yourself and your family members during their stay in the UAE
• A valid passport from an any country
• The company financial documents are required if you are under the investor category.
Why you choose us:
we understand that getting a silver visa can be confusing and difficult. We’re here to help you get your legal status sorted out quickly, easily, and painlessly. Our pro service team will help you with all your needs, including the application process, making the necessary documents, and even preparing the required medical examination. We offer a wide range of services related to obtaining a silver visa, and if you have any questions regarding our company or our services, feel free to contact us!