Dubai is a city that is always in need of cleaning services. This means that if you are looking for a way to start a business, then cleaning is a great option. If you have some experience in the field and want to start your own cleaning company in Dubai, then this article will help you learn the basics.
How to register a cleaning company in Dubai?
The Dubai Municipality is the governmental body that regulates all business activities in Dubai. To conduct any form of business in Dubai, you will need to register your company with this authority. All companies must have a valid trade license before they can operate legally. Here are the steps to register your cleaning company in Dubai UAE are:
1. Decide on your company name: The first step is to decide on a name for your cleaning company. You can choose any name you like as long as it does not infringe on someone else’s trademarked brand and is not offensive or obscene. Once you have chosen a name, make sure you register it by filing an application with the Dubai Trade Mark Registry (DTM). Your application will be rejected if there is already a similar trademark registered in the same industry category as yours.
2. Decide the business activity or type of cleaning services in Dubai that you do.
3. Apply for the cleaning service license in Dubai:
Start your business as a professional cleaner in Dubai with a commercial license from the Dubai Municipality. A commercial license allows you to run your business legally and professionally by providing you with many benefits like tax-free income, easy business registration in Dubai, etc. However, this license is costly and difficult to obtain. If you want to get one, then you should be ready to spend at least AED 20,000. You can also apply for a professional license which will cost you lesser than a commercial one. however, this license doesn’t allow you to run your cleaning services independently but only allows you to work under another company’s management.
4. Once you applied for a cleaning service license from DED then you have wit 2- 3 days to get a softcopy and then with that you can apply for a business bank account and start the residency visa process.
What kind of services the cleaning company in Dubai can do with a license?
Cleaning services are an important part of maintaining a home or business. Cleaning, in general, is a necessary task that can be challenging and time-consuming if you don’t have the right tools or knowledge. Cleaners can get rid of stains, disinfect surfaces and provide regular maintenance to help keep your property clean and safe. There are many types of cleaning services including:
Commercial Cleaning Service:
Commercial cleaning services are offered to businesses of all sizes. These companies can provide a wide variety of services including daily, weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly. Cleaning services are also offered to apartment buildings, condominiums, and other residential properties. The cleaning crew will arrive at your location and perform the necessary tasks to keep your property clean and presentable to customers or clients. If commercial spaces such as offices, retail stores, hospitals, Industries, warehouses, and higher buildings then you might require heavy-duty equipment and cleaning contractors or suppliers.
Residential Cleaning Service:
This type of service cleans homes from top to bottom including windows, walls, floors, and furniture. Some residential cleaning services specialize in specific areas such as carpet cleaning or window washing only.
Other cleaning services:
Apart from commercial, residential, and industrial, there are many companies that offer other cleaning services too. such as road and street cleaning services, yacht or ship-sea shore cleaning services, car cleaning or washing services, glass cleaning services, and building maintenance cleaning services.
What are the documents required to get a cleaning company license in Dubai?
- Business setup in Dubai plan and its application from
- copy of tradename list at least three options
- Passport copies of owner and shareholders if you have them. also copies of the local service agent. ( if you have one)
- Memorandum of association agreements or any attested documents if required.
Why cleaning company in Dubai has a high demand for setup?
The cleaning industry has been growing tremendously in Dubai. The demand for cleaning services has increased tremendously in recent years. The increase in demand and the high rate at which it is being developed has made this industry one of the most profitable businesses one can think of. Here are the some of benefits that one can get if they start cleaning services in UAE.
1. This is ever green field where you will have continuous work and clients.
2. Consistent Income: it is a very profitable business. This business is one of the best ways to earn money in Dubai. You can earn as much as you want and you can also grow your business with time.
3. The starting cost of this cleaning business is very low. and it is the best low-investment business.
4. A typical cleaning service requires just one person and maybe a few helpers to do the work. This makes the business easy to manage and operate.
5. You can have flexible work timings.
6. you can get manpower, cleaning equipment, and cleaning materials immediately when you have a shortage.
At Legal House Dubai, we make a simple business setup process to get your business licenses easily in any UAE emirates no matter where you are from. Our business consultants will assist you throughout the whole procedure, from understanding your legal obligations to registering your company. Apart from we also assist you with residency visas, business bank account opening, and legal agreement drafting. if you are interested in setting up a cleaning company in Dubai or any UAe emirates such as Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, and umm al Quwain, then we can help you. get in touch with us today! we will be happy to help you.