If you’re an entrepreneur looking to establish your business in the UAE, the Investor Visa is an excellent option that provides a pathway for investors and entrepreneurs to obtain residency in the UAE. The investor visa allows foreign nationals to reside in the UAE for a longer duration and gives them access to numerous benefits such as opening bank accounts, obtaining driver’s licenses, and many other services. In this blog post, we will outline the process of obtaining an Investor Visa in the UAE.
Steps to obtain an investor visa in UAE :
- Determine Your Eligibility To apply for the investor visa, you need to meet certain eligibility criteria. Firstly, you must be at least 18 years old and have a clean criminal record. Secondly, you must invest in a company registered with the Department of Economic Development (DED) in the UAE. Lastly, the minimum investment amount required is AED 1 to 2 million.
- Choose Your Business Structure Before applying for the investor visa, you must choose your business structure. The most common types of business structures in the UAE are:
Free Zone Company
- Choose Your Company Type There are various company types available in the UAE, and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. The most common legal entities of companies are: Limited Liability Companies (LLC), Sole Establishments, Partnerships, and Branches of Foreign Companies
- Choose the Right Location Choosing the right location for your business is important, and there are various options available in the UAE, such as free zones, mainland, and offshore.
- Get Your Business License To apply for an investor visa, you need to have a valid business license issued by the DED or relevant authority in the UAE. The business license will specify the activities that your business can carry out.
- Apply for the Investor Visa Once you have established your business and obtained a business license, you can apply for the investor visa. To apply that you must submit the following documents:
UAE entry visa
Health insurance policy
Tenancy contract or Ejari registration
Business license copy
Bank statement or investment certificate
- Renew Your Investor Visa The investor visa is initially valid for two years, after which it can be renewed. To renew the visa, you need to provide the same documents as you did during the initial application.
At Legal House, we believe that all people should have access to the services they need. That’s why we are proud to offer our expert visa team to assist you with all kinds of visas in the UAE. We understand that each visa process is unique, and we want you to feel comfortable throughout your experience with us. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will help you navigate the complicated process of obtaining a visa or residency permit in the UAE. Contact us for a free consultation today !!
The approx cost will be 5000 AED including all the processes.
To apply for an investor visa in the UAE, the minimum investment amount required is AED 1 million. This investment should be made in a company registered with the Department of Economic Development in the UAE.
The Investor Visa process usually takes 4-6 working days.
Investor visa holders in the UAE enjoy numerous benefits such as longer residency duration, access to various services such as opening bank accounts and obtaining driver’s licenses, and the ability to operate their business in the country. Additionally, the visa can be renewed after the initial two-year validity period.
yes, you should pass the medical test as a fit. otherwise, you will not be processed further.
No, Investor Visa and Golden Visa are not the same. The Investor Visa in the UAE allows foreign nationals to reside in the country for a longer duration and operate their business, while the Golden Visa is a long-term residency program that grants foreign investors and talented individuals a 10-year residency permit in the UAE.